Gudy foods uses ozone as production rooms disinfectant
• Ozone oxidation means destroying substances chlorine can’t effectively eliminate, like human fluids, cosmetics, and organics of all kinds, as well as dis-solved metallic substances like iron and manganese.
• Ozone interrupts the chemical process that creates hazardous byproducts of chlorine sanitation such as chloramines. It acts on both the organics that are part of the chloramine formation process and on the chloramines themselves.
• Ozone oxidation creates no byproducts or residues that require cycle after cycle of cleaning and rinsing – the only thing left behind is ordinary oxygen.
• Ozone is tested and proven effective against tough microorganisms like crypto (Cryptosporidium parvum) and MRSA (antibiotic resistant staph). Ozone is effective against a very wide array of threatening microorganisms such as E.coli and Salmonella, Listeria, Pseudomonas and so forth.
• Ozone is recognized as an antimicrobial disinfectant by the EPA and by the FDA for direct food applications as well as food processing surface disinfection.